Envestio Problems: Is Envestio a scam? Submit your claims!
On 2. November 2020 the Envestio website went live again. There has been no official communication from Envestio. Note that this platform has official defaulted. Do NOT send any money or personal information to anyone connected to Envestio.
Submit your Claims against Envestio
Envestio SI OÜ has declared bankruptcy. Andres Hermet has been appointed as the trustee in bankruptcy. Creditors are required to submit their claims against Envestio SI OÜ not later than 3th of August 2020.
How it works:
- Fill out the claim form according to the below mentioned guidelines .
- Attach all relevant documents such as bank statements and account information (if available)
- Attach a copy of your ID document
- Send your proof of claim form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3. August 2020.
Envestio Case Overview
- At the moment there is no possibility to access your investments or deposits on Envestio.
- Envestio’s website has been deleted from the servers of the Webhosting company. It’s more than 72 hours since the platform is down.
- Envestio is not communicating with its investors via Email or Social Media. Social Media profiles on LinkedIn as well as on Facebook from people connected to the management of Envestio had been deleted.
- Many investors have filed complaints against the platform as mentioned in the report from the European Crowdfunding Network.
- Individual investors are collecting information about victims that had been affected by Envestio. This information will be used against the company in a potential lawsuit. You can add your name under the spreadsheet Victims and Damages here.
- A group of investors is fundraising money to pay for a lawsuit against Envestio, led by a law firm called Magnusson. The fundraising target is over €60,000. You can join the group here.
- Estonian Police started an investigation against Envestio SI OÜ. Learn more about it here.
- You can submit a police report to email@example.com. Here is a template that will help you structure your police report: download PDF.
- According to this article from baltictimes.com Latvian police has not yet joined the crime investigation.
Potential Red Flags
- Envestio failed to address critical questions
- A time buying letter has been sent out
- Investors exposed fake projects
- Changes in the management and ownership of the platform
- Key employees were connected to fraud and money laundring
- Site has been taken down and deleted
|Company:||Envestio SI OÜ|
|Address:||Raeküla tee 5, Rae Küla, Rae Vald, Harjumaa, Estonia|
|Phone:||+372 674 0009|
|Opening Hours:||not available|
|Social Media:||, ,|